Is your computer keep giving Security Certificate Error? Are you get annoyed with this? If yes and you are looking for a solution then you have reached the right page. There are lots of computer users who are facing this cumbersome issue and want a quick fix. Let us consider a scenario in which you open the Youtube with your browser and suddenly a Security Certificate Error pop-up after which you are not able to do anything farther. The security certificate is a kind of identification which is own by some of the website and they allow the server for checking and decide whether the website is safe or not for visiting. In some cases the the certificate of the visited website got damaged, deleted or invalid in that situation the Internet server will not let you visit the site and display the certificate error message in order to warn you that the site is not safe for visit.
But this is not the single reason behind the Security Certificate Error message. There should be some more reason which can arise this error message. Download Outlook PST Repair Tool to fix the Microsoft Outlook Error. In some cases if the computer has been infected by some vicious virus then they can also arise some similar error message. This security certificate error will continuously pop-up until you find the safe certificate for that particular site or set your web browser to their default setting to remove this security certificate warning. Now there are many users who don’t even know if they really get stuck in the computer Security Certificate Error issues. For such users below mentioned are some symptom which can help them recognize the issue.
For more info click here
Symptom of PC Security Certificate Error Troubles
Whenever you got the related Security Certificate Error problem then you may receive some error message which can be different from each other every time. However there are many error message related to the security certificate problem but here we mentioned some common ones :-
- The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
- The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website’s address.
- This is a problem with the websites security certificate.
- Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
- We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
So these are some common error message which you can get. But we recommend you to not visit the site whenever you get the error message regarding to the safety of your computer. Sometime the security certificate error problem are also caused by virus so it should be better to close the website. There are some people who ignore the error message which can be dangerous therefore never underestimate the security certificate error message.
Need more? Get here :- http://www.howtogeek.com/forum/topic/how-to-bypass-ie-security-certificate-error
How to get rid of Computer Security Certificate Error Messages?
However these security certificate error message is helpful in protecting your PC from suspicious and malicious website, but there are still some users who really need those website which display the security error message. If you are such users who is getting the error message and want to remove these security certificate completely then here are the ways through which you can stop it.
In some case users get this security certificate error message due to the wrong computer time setting. So you can get rid of the related problem by following the below steps
- Go to the start button and select control panel from the setting
- Then click “Time, Language and Region” to choose “Change Date and Time Setting”
- Set the right date and time by clicking on “Internet Time” tab.
- Select the “Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server” option
- Then Press “OK” to save all the setting.
After that check if you are still getting the error message or not. In some case people need to visit the site which display the security certificate error message. Hence to top such pop-up error message the best thing is to download and import the safe certificate to your Internet Explorer. To do so follow these steps
- Open your Internet Explorer then click on “Tools” tab and select “Internet Options”.
- After that Press the “Content” button to find “Certificate” item and open “Certificate” Windows.
- Then click on “Import” option and follow the Wizard guidance to install your downloaded certificate of your desired websites.
After using all the above mentioned troubleshooting methods if you are still getting the Security certificate error message again and again then there is high possibility that your computer is infected with virus. In such situation don’t be panic and stop doing anything because it can make the thing worst. After that install an antivirus and scan your computer. Apart form that you can also format your hard disk but before that don’t forget to make a backup of your data.